Thursday, December 8, 2011

Horse Riding In Batu Ferringhi, Penang

Wednesday, 7th December 2011

I am in Penang at the moment. My family and I arrived in Penang two days ago. We came by air plane. We are in Penang because my brother and sister are taking part in a chess tournament known as the 3rd Penang Heritage City International Open held from 6th to 10th December.

Today is the second day. Both my brother and sister have played four rounds each. After they finished playing, we came back to our hotel located in Batu Ferringhi. After having dinner, my dad brought me to the beach nearby our hotel as he promised earlier. 

We walked on the beach and took pictures. It was dark in the sea, so I could not enjoy the sea scenery. Suddenly, a man with a horse came to us. I was given a chance to ride a horse. Yes, I was riding a horse like a cowboy. Both my brother and sister would surely be jealous of me ... LOL ...

What a wonderful experience to have a horse ride along the beach. Check out below pictures.

yeah yeah I am on a horse back
"come on horsy, start walking"

Don't be jealous, I am riding a horse heeeyaaaah ....

the horse named "Rainbow" loves me

Me, at Batu Ferringhi beach 

No comments:

Post a Comment