Monday, February 18, 2013

My 2013 MSSS Chess Championship Just Begun


Hello everyone ...

Do you know where I will be this week? Starting today, I will compete in the MSSS chess championship. I represent PPD Petaling Perdana in the Under 12 Boys (L12) category with my two other schoolmates - Raja Bazil and Faqih. 

In the first day of the championship today I will play two rounds. Like in the pairing of Round 1 below, I was matched up against a player from PPD Kuala Langat, Muhd Syafiq Sutrisno. I was playing white at the third board or table. My team mate, Faqih, is the top seed in L12 category and was also playing white at the top board. His opponent was Nik Amirul Haziq from my sister's team which is PPD Kuala Selangor.

Wish me luck, okay! My next round will be in half hour.

L12 ... Round 1 

No comments:

Post a Comment