Sunday, December 29, 2013

7th Place At Kejohanan Catur Terbuka Piala YDP MPSJ


On 7th December, I took part in a chess tournament known as "Kejohanan Catur Terbuka Piala YDP MPSJ". The tournament which is managed by Cerdik Catur were divided into three categories - Under 12, Under 18 and Open. I participated in the Under 12 category.

I was among 80 participants in the category. I was ranked 34th. 

against my 1st round opponent
As per below Player Info from chess-results.com, from the total 7 rounds I won 5 games, drew one and lost one. I scored 5.5/7 points. 

My opponents
What is the prize that I won? As you can see below, I won a monetary prize of Malaysian Ringgit 60.


Actually, there were five players scored 5.5/7 points. Our positions are determined by the tie breaks which are TB1 (Tie Break 1), TB2 (Tie Break 2) and TB3 (Tie Break 3).


No comments:

Post a Comment