Friday, January 6, 2012

NJCC Update

I played in one chess tournament only last month. It is a classic chess tournament. A classic or also known as standard chess tournament has a time control of 90 minutes. The 4th NJCC that I only updated on the first day was the tournament that I took part. Let me continue the update.

How many points I got at the end? How many wins, draws or lose? 

I won two games, drew four and lost three. Below is the detail of my opponents and game results. Out of nine opponents, two of them are not FIDE rated like myself. Fortunately, the other seven are rated players. My dad is happy because I had played against many FIDE-rated opponents. I managed to win one and drew three scoring 2.5/7 points. 

source : here

Below are several pictures of me playing against my opponents in the tournament taken by my dad.


Round 4 playing black against Arif (left), I drew with him

Round 6 winning over my schoolmate, Faqih (right)

I was very happy when drew with Kah Heng (left) in Round 7

And also drew against Danial Iskandar (right), my brother's chess buddy in Round 8

I was so tired on the third day that I decided to skip the sixth round. But luckily I kept playing and I won. I will take part on this coming Saturday in a chess tournament held in Seremban. I can't wait to have a commuter ride to Seremban as planned and told by my dad. Wish me luck in that tournament, okay! 

1 comment:

  1. OPEN CHESS TOURNAMENT 2012

    DATE : 14TH APRIL 2012
    TIME : 7.30 AM - 6.30 PM
    VENUE : KOLEJ KEDIAMAN KESEMBILAN, UNIVERSITI MALAYA

    GRAND PRIZE : RM1000
    1ST RUNNER UP : RM700
    2ND RUNNER UP: RM500

    BEST UNIVERSITY : RM200
    BEST SCHOOL : RM200
    BEST FAMILY : RM200

    REGISTRATION PER TEAM (4PERSONS IN A TEAM)
    UNDER 12 : RM80
    OPEN : RM120

    CLOSING DATE FOR REGISTRATION : 7TH APRIL 2012

    CONTACTS:
    YEE TING : 016-996 8613
    JIAWEN : 016-390 1198
    FARAH : 014-533 5662

    FACEBOOK LINK : https://www.facebook.com/events/281276618608130/

    ReplyDelete